Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Start on 2011!

10th January 2011, morning 9am,
I had been meet up few new friends,
with experience,with joking around, with playing around..
5 days training at Johor with them,
make me more understand
in safety information, how to become a sea survival when emergency happen..
the skill to connect a social network with a new group,

In between this 5 days, there have a chemistry coming out from me and them..
we learn together, we work together as a team, building a strong team work.
In sea survival, sky scape, lifeboat, fire fighting, first aid we all can work as a team,
and done it well...
Although they are from different races, have Malay, Indian, and Indonesian..
But they will shared their experience, we share ours although it was little..
and we can talk in harmony, can joke around.. play around..

I realized my social skill is improving..
That will be a good starting for me, and this will be a BRAND NEW of me in this year & the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment