Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Running OUT of Time!!

Hanging around too long, Working part time too long,
Playing around too long...
Didn't realize that my time was running out..
Someone told me I still left less than 1/2 months before i getting on board,
My heart, brain, all the organ stop function and freezing for 10 seconds,
I'm so confusing about what else I need to do before I get into board.
Who else I need to meet up,
What else I need to buy,
Where I need to go,


I need more time to stay with my family,
I need more time to hanging around and meet up with my friends to avoid the gap between us,
I need more time to prepare all the stuffs.
Just a bit more, 2 more weeks time is enough for me.
Even tough is near CNY,
Because I already know start from this year, my CNY will mostly won't celebrate at home.

Maybe I mess up everything from the beginning,
But I'll try to make it right.
Just give me some TIME..

1 comment: